The European Smalltalk User Group (ESUG) is a non-profit users organization that supports all kinds of initiatives around the Smalltalk programming language. ESUG is supporting especially free-open source actions that benefit the whole Smalltalk community. For example ESUG does:
- Link all users of the Smalltalk programming language and environments in Europe, individual and corporate
- Promote the use of Smalltalk and lectures
- Support local users groups and establish new ones
- Support students and researchers to meet and collaborate
- Organize a yearly conference and sponsor other Smalltalk conferences
The ESUG membership thus welcomes all of you to this very special Camp Smalltalk event.